ALMAR sets the task of developing diamond deposits in the Arctic of Yakutia and creating a modern high-tech enterprise that combines the experience and traditions of Russian diamond miners with the flexibility and dynamics of a small private company and modern world achievements in the field of exploration and mining.
The company’s development is based on modern approaches that allow us to provide the necessary growth dynamics, flexibility in a rapidly changing world and sustainability:
- Development of small deposits with good transport accessibility, providing short terms of their commissioning with relatively low investment costs and terms of return on investment. Formation of a balanced portfolio of mineral resources in the future, including both small placer deposits for rapid growth, and medium and large deposits for sustainable development. In the event of the discovery of a large deposit for its joint development, it is expected to attract a strategic partner among large mining companies.
- Application of modern technologies in the field of geological exploration, mining and processing works, shift mining method allowing to reduce capital investments in production, to provide high mobility of production resources and their effective use at once on several license sites at the same time. The use of the most modern world practices and technologies that ensure high efficiency of production processes.
- Foundation of a competence center in the field of diamond exploration, mining, concentrating and sales by attracting the best specialists, the formation of a well-coordinated highly professional team of the enterprise.
- Customer focus, which we understand primarily as convenience for our customers, transparency of business processes, as well as adherence to international best practices and flexible adaptation of sales policy to changes in the global diamond market.
- Attitude to the Arctic and Yakutia as a home, which the company plans to continuously equip and develop taking into account the traditions and nature of the region.
- Following the high standards adopted by international diamond organizations such as Kimberly Process, Diamond Producers Association and Responsible Jewellery Council in the field of diamond production, trade, human capital and ecology.
Field development plan
2022 – 2023 Completion of exploration work, submission of reports and confirmation of reserves C1, C2 in The State Commission on Reserves at the placer Beenchime. Drafting and approval of technical projects for the development of placer.
2023 – 2024 The investment stage of the development of the placer Beenchime: purchase of equipment and equipment, staffing, adjustment of production processes, organization of industrial production and sales.
2023 – 2024 Completion of exploration work, submission of reports and confirmation of reserves C1, C2 in The State Commission on Reserves on the placer Khatystakh. Drafting and approval of technical projects for the development of placer.
I – III 2024 The beginning of the operational stage of the Beenchime placer development: the start of industrial extraction and enrichment of diamond-bearing sands, delivery of diamond concentrate, final finishing, sorting, evaluation of rough diamonds, preparation for sales.
IV 2024 The beginning of sales through the system of auctions and tenders. Receiving the first revenue. Receipt of the first profit by the results of 2024, payment of the first dividends in 2025. Next, the annual receipt of dividends.
2024 – 2025 The investment stage of the development of the Khatystakh placer: purchase of equipment and equipment, staffing, adjustment of production processes, organization of industrial production and sales.
2026 The beginning of the operational stage of the development of the Khatystakh placer: start of industrial extraction and enrichment of diamond-bearing sands, delivery of diamond concentrate, final finishing, sorting, evaluation of rough diamonds, preparation for sales. Start of sales through the system of auctions and tenders.
2024 – 2029 Exploration of placers at the new license area and additional exploration of the flanks of the placers of Khatystakh and Beenchim to industrial categories. Exploration and confirmation of reserves for underground mining to a depth of 100 m at the Khatystakh site.
IV 2028 Completion of production at the Beenchime site. Preparation for the development of the Beenchime placer flanks.
2029 The beginning of working out the flanks of the Beenchime section.
IV 2032 Completion of open-pit mining at the Khatystakh site. Completion of preparation for the development of the underground mining of the Khatystakh site. Preparation for the development of the flanks and underground reserves of the site.
2032 The beginning of the development of the flanks and underground reserves of the Khatystakh site. The beginning of the development of a new placer.