Following the strategy of sustainable development, ALMAR sets high standards of financial reporting and discloses significant information about its activities.
The Russian audit and consulting company FBK Grant Thornton, a member of the international agency Grand Thornton, is involved in the ALMAR qualitative independent assessment of financial statements and planning. FBK Grand Thornton has a deep expertise in the field of audit and evaluation of diamond mining enterprises, being for more than 20 years a permanent auditor and financial Advisor to ALROSA and its subsidiaries
Distinctive features of ALMAR investment project
- High yield relative to the risks of the project
- Export sales in a low-volatility market.
- Stable investment climate in the region where the company operates.
- Professional team with unique experience in setting up a similar enterprises at the operations region – Almazy of Anabar JCS and Nizhne-Lenskoye. JCS
- High growth potential of the mineral resource base.