Arctic mining company reports the results of gemological evaluation of samples of rough diamonds extracted in the course of geological exploration carried out according to the plan of geological projects in the license areas of the company. During the 2016-2017 washing season, 31 pcs of diamonds were mined with a total weight of 133.82 carats.
- ALMAR significantly increased the level of knowledge of its mineral base and presented samples of extracted diamonds 25.11.2022
- Results of the ALMAR board of directors meeting 09.11.2022
- Interview with ALMAR chief geologist Sergey Grakhanov about diamond exploration in the north of Yakutia 24.10.2022
- On the progress of geological exploration at the khatystakh field 12.09.2022
- Operating and financial results for the first half of 2022 17.08.2022