Arctic mining company reports the results of gemological evaluation of samples of rough diamonds extracted in the course of geological exploration carried out according to the plan of geological projects in the license areas of the company. During the 2016-2017 washing season, 31 pcs of diamonds were mined with a total weight of 133.82 carats.
- Almar has extended exploration licenses at the beenchime and khatystakh sites until 2025 10.02.2023
- The value of almar’s reserves and forecast resources is estimated at $350 million 03.02.2023
- Board of directors approved almar’s updated operating strategy 25.01.2023
- ALMAR significantly increased the level of knowledge of its mineral base and presented samples of extracted diamonds 25.11.2022
- Results of the ALMAR board of directors meeting 09.11.2022